The Office of Residential Life is pleased to offer a variety of spaces for reservation by Washington University Residential Groups, Student Groups, or Departments. Whether you need a quaint meeting space for your small group, or a more expansive dinner venue like College Hall, we are certain that we can find a space that is right for you.
While many of our spaces can be reserved free of charge, our premiere spaces will require a reservation fee. For a list of these spaces and the associated fees, please click here. Click here for our premiere spaces policies and procedures.
Residential Life is excited to announce the “Reserve-a-Space” space reservation system. Through Reserve-a-Space, you will be able to reserve spaces not only in Residential Life areas, but also the DUC, Engineering school, Performing Arts Department, and other premiere campus venues such as Graham Chapel, Holmes Lounge, and the Women’s Building Formal Lounge. Additionally, you will find the following upgrades in functionality:
- Search for availability based on time or location of your request.
- Request the reservation of more than one space at a time (eliminating the need for multiple requests for the same event).
- Find details about spaces (Main Campus, South Forty, Northside) all in one place.
- Pick your “favorite” locations in order to make your regular requests more efficient.
- Clearly note set up and event time upon requesting a space.
- Search for availability in your choice of grid or calendar format.
- Create and save your own searches for specific events or locations.
- Email event dates (including to your Outlook or Google calendar) directly from the system.
- Make changes to pending requests as needed.
- See a history of your past and a record of your future reservations in the system with status noted.
Should you have any further questions regarding space reservations with the Office of Residential Life, please contact:
Assistant Director for Special Programs and Facilities